Thank you for taking the time to read my list of Rastafarian words and their meaning. I will update it as much as I can. If you are wondering about any words you have heard Rasta’s say, just leave it in the comments. Blessed.
- Rasta Words
- How to speak like a Rasta
- Rastafarian language
- Why do Rasta say King Selassie I?
- 10 Amazing Black Inventions
- Jamaican men stereotypes: are they true?
- 5 Beliefs to teach Rasta children
- Rasta Man Beliefs Explained!
- Rasta Way of Life
16 of the most commonly used words/phrases in Rastafari Culture :
- Ital – Clean and Natural as in “Ital food,”
- Blessed Love – Have a pleasant day
- Zion – Heaven/Ethiopia
- Jah – God, The Most High
- Bless Up – Think Positive, Whats up?
- Up Up – A blessing of positivity
- Fya Bun – Get rid of that, it is of Babylon
- Judgement – Gods wrath
- Youths – Children
- King – Rastaman
- Queen – Rastawoman
- I and I – Me in the Physical, Me in the spiritual
- Jah Rastafari – God & King Selassie I
- HIM – His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I
- Give thanks – Give thanks to the creator for he is good
- Babylon – Hell/This World
Rasta Way of Life Books by Empress
|Rasta Way of Life||Life as a rasta woman|