A Rasta is a messenger, Chosen at CONCEPTION, chosen at CONCEPTION to deliver the message of The Most high. Rasta, don’t believe in Jah… Rasta KNOW Jah is real! Every Rasta has a Job for his life, already laid out for him at his birth. Our job as Rasta is not to go to school and become a Doctor or a Lawyer… it is the job of Rasta to deliver “the message” of truth to the black people.
Bob Marley did it, Capleton is doing it, Garnet silk did it, I am doing it. This is what it means to be a Rasta.
- How to cook Ital Rasta food (6 Rules)
- What are some Rasta Meditation Incense?
- Jah Rastafari Morning Prayer
- 5 Rastafari View about Money
- 7 Ital Food Recipes
- What is a Rasta?
- R – Righteous
- A – Action
- S – Serving
- T – The
- A– Almighty
Rastafari is a faith for people who want to follow a spiritual way of life based on Truth. A True Jah, with Real Prophets of Today. Appreciating Nature, and taking action to educate and Lift up all who are oppressed, representing equal Rights for all Peoples.
Who should become a Rasta?
All coily haired and black-skinned, descendants of Africa, men, women, and children, should follow the spiritual way of life of Rastafari.
Here is why…
- Rastafari is a spiritual way of life, not a Religion which has become corrupt
- Rastafari is independence and creativity of the Black hue-man
- Rastafari teaches Natural living, as a way of life
- Rastafari embraces the natural beauty of the Black hue-man
- Rastafari is positive self-image and self-awareness of the Black hue-man
- Rastafari is the truth of what it means to have black African DNA
- Rastafari promotes strong black communities by way of Leadership entrepreneurship
“I send out my messengers (Rasta) to call all my people, wooly haired and black-skinned, made in my image. To remind them of whom they are, and that they may return to the rightful ways as the chosen people. Please hear the call of my messengers, and turn to me, I am the Almighty.”
Self Esteem as Black Hue-man
To have self esteem as a black hue-man you will have to learn your history, and positive contributions of your black Ancestors. Enjoy My little Lamb.