This is really a post for white women who really love jamaican men. I have a 2 previous posts which people are responding to, ( how a to dat a jamaican man, and white women dating jamaican Rastafarian men) so I thought I would throw this out there… Are you a white woman who would like to travel to Jamaica to meet a black Jamaican man or black Jamaican men? What if I could make this endeavour easy on you….?
Cheap hostel accommodation near Negril
We have a family home in Jamaica, we have one family member currently staying there. He is a young friendly gentleman. I would like to convert the home into cheap accommodation for women who want to travel to Jamaican and get to know the island. I think this is a great Idea for many reasons.
- As a woman traveling to Jamaica you could feel safe
- You would not be staying in the city (location is in the country) much safer
- Get to know the island and the people on a more personal level staying in a country home
- Have someone to advise you on the dos and don’ts
- Someone to advise you and where to visit and where not to visit
- Have another foreigner(myself) to help with the transition
- You could be as naughty as you like without judgement (heee heee)
- visit jamaica with another female friend, and have fun
- get introduced to many of the jamaican men who are free and single in the area
- treat this jamaican accommodation as your home… do your own grocery shopping, watch tv etc
- bathe in your own bathroom, have your privacy
Learn about Rastafari Culture and Rastafari Livity
want to learn about Rastafari livity and culture? ….I am Rastafari and I love Rastafari other people and they are welcome in my presence any time.
So the question is…does this excite you as a white woman or as a woman from abroad?….we have a family home and I want to convert it into a private, cheap, accommodation for travelers who are who are clean and respectful and want to visit Jamaican and learn about the culture. Why female only….I think this keep things stream lined, easy and clean. Plus women need a place where they can feel free and safe, but where they can still let their hair down….what do you think?
The price is some where from $30 – $60 a night depending…..let me know….
by the way…
You dont have to be white, but you do have to be female (cleanliness)….there is not that much room so the home cannot accommodate more than 2 persons at a time…Thanks I have learned there is such a thing called sex tourism in Jamaica. If this is what you desire, that is your business, if you are a woman, black or white or latino, who just needs to get away and relax…then this would be the wise solution. When I am in Jamaica, I love to bask in the sunshine or under the shade of a palm tree, you could do the same. I do know alot of jamaican men because I have alot of family members male and female. If you are looking to meet a nice jamaican man maybe we could introduce you…Cheers….you can leave a comment if this intrests you.