How to Become a Rastafarian man
How To Become A Rastafari King”Hey guys, my new book ” is out. Please enjoy the first 1000 words, on my blog. I hope you find it answers your questions on Rastafari, and stimulates your interest in Rastafari culture. BLESSED LOVE. I wrote this book for men whom want guidance on embracing the faith as a King.
Rasta Books & Rasta book Best Sellers
|Rasta Way of Life||Life as a Rasta Woman||Jah Rastafari Prayers|
Every Rastaman was given life to walk the face of the earth as a “messenger of Jah.” He knows that in the physical he has been ordained to live as a humble spiritual King. For this reason all Rasta man know, there are many things in this life he must refrain from partaking in.
Rasta Kings are Chosen at Conception
A Rasta man is “chosen at conception” to keep his mind, spirit and body clean to ensure, upon his transition, he may be deemed, clean, holy and acceptable to enter Mount Zion.
This book was created for men who know that they too are Kings, and know that a true King has a special and unique, way of thinking, living and being. May Jah bless you on the journey, as you live the way of life as a Rastafari King.
Blessed Love. King Selassie I.
Rasta King Way of Life:
5 Things Rasta men teach their Rasta Children
- Rastafarian man teach his children to love & Fear Jah – Rasta King’s children learn very young, that there is a consequence for every action. That there is one who sees and knows all things good and bad. His name is Jah, the almighty creator.
- Rastafarian man Teach his children“Rasta Love” – Rasta children are taught that other nations are their brothers and sisters under Jah. With them we must share, be respectful, and live harmoniously, even if culture or skin color is different. This is how we as Rastafari share “Rasta Love.”
- Rastafarian man Teach his children to Study black leaders – As soon as Rasta children are old enough to read on their own, they are taught to study the lives of black leaders. Such studies teach Rasta children about, equality, helps to build strength, perseverance, character, and wisdom, as their personalities are molding. Rasta children will learn to see themselves as “here to make a difference” rather than here to be “self indulgent, in Babylon”.
- Rastafarian man Teach His children to be Proud of their Roots & Culture – Rasta Children learn that their heritage is a gift. One of which they should be proud and that Black slavery was an “interruption” in African history, not African history itself. All Rasta children regardless of their ethnicity learn about African Roots Culture and History.
- Rastafarian man Teach his children to be Patient kind and humble – Patience comes from fearing jah, and reading his words. Rasta King teach his children to be humble, not arrogant before Jah, and to take an interest in the holy bible.
- Rasta King teach their Children to be Respectful – Rasta Children are taught to be Respectful to the elderly and the weak/meek. Rasta King teach his children that, in this way Rasta children are blessed in this life, and save up rewards with the Most High Jah, by these actions.
- Rastafarian man Teach his children to Say “no” to Babylon… – Babylon offers everything. To be a true King or Rasta Queen one must be speculative. Rasta King teach his Children that, not everything is for Royalty, but that all is for the heathen. Lust, lies, whoredom, self hate, wickedness etc. Rasta children must pause, and think, before saying “yes” to all things.
- Rastafarian man Teach his children to Read the King James Version Bible daily: Rasta King knows that one can acquire, wisdom, and knowledge, from reading the King James version bible. A Rasta King encourages his Rasta child to start reading the King James Version bible between age 10-13 on his/her own. Before, then he himself will read the bible to his child explaining the verses and text in a simplistic manner as he reads. Rasta King knows he is raising an Empress or King, and that requires time effort and love.
- Haile Selassie Quotes: 5 “New Way of Life” Speech Quotes
- How to Become a Rastafari King
- Rastafarian languag
- Twelve Tribes of Israel: Rastafari Personality Astrology?
Rasta Books: Rasta Way of Life books
|Rasta Way of Life book||Life as a rasta woman book|