Rasta Way of Life for Children
- Equality of the Nations – All cultures and nations and their beliefs and way of life are equal to yours and significant
- RasTafari are Role Models – That King Selassie I and Empress Menen are our role Models as Rasta people.
- The name of the Creator – That the creators name is “Jah” and that King Selassie I is his Elect.
- All people are Jah People – That all people are Africans because the first man Jah created was a black African, there for all people are African because we share the same ancestral root.
- Clean Living – That Zion is our home as Rasta, and that we must live clean and righteous to enter Zion.
Because Rastafari is not a Religion, raising a Rasta child, is more about sharing the light of Rastafari with your child, until they come of age to acknowledge the teachings of Rastafari on their own.
New blog post: 6 Rules to cook Ital Rasta food.
The Rastafari way of life has many restrictions
- We do not eat meat
- We do not smoke cigarettes
- We do not have sex to relieve sexual tensions (we make love)
- We do not believe in a lust driven life
- We are non materialistic
- We make Jah the focus of all that we do and say each day.
- We donate to the poor and needy
- We do not believe e in hording money
I have also written Rastafari Beliefs and principles, my newest ebook. I have come to understand that this book is not for everyone. This is not a book of entertainment. It is a book of truth. The truth is not for everyone. Some people do not know what to do with themselves when faces with the truth, so they get angry if it does not give them information to inflate their ego. This may sound arrogant but there are a lot of arrogant people who want to say they are Rasta.
Rastafari livity is for everyone but please only embrace this faith if you want to do it completely and forever. Rastafari is not a Religion but Jah is so real. He does not like to be disrespected. Well, it is his job to bring Judgement on the people who want to say “Yes, I am Rasta” and then break the covenant, not mine. I write my books to bring the light to the people…that is my job, what they do with the light after that is their own Judgment.
Love and Unity.
- Convert to Rastafari ebook
- Rasta Way of Life ebook
- Rastafari Beliefs and Principles ebook
- White Rastafari ebook
- How to Become a Rasta ebook
- Today I realized how much I love me.
- I love the bible King James version
- King Selassie I is the Last King to sit on the throne of King David
- Rasta Reggae music elevates my soul
Jah is an African Creator know as God
- The Black identity First Man created also black
- King Solomon Queen of Sheba also Africans
- King David
- The Black African Identity
- Blessing after blessing and blessing
- Rasta Roots and Culture
- Who is able to lose the 7th Seal the lion of the tribe of Judah
- Blessing upon Blessing upon Blessing
- Jah Jah I love you so.
- proverbs, Ecclessiastes, Sirach
- Rastafari livity
- Jah Mek yah!
- blessing after blessing, upon blessing. Love.
Is dating outside your Race a form of self hate? I began to wonder about this after I watched a video on YouTube, on a talk show, about white women who say they can “please a black man, better than a black woman can.” There was one guest who came on and said “…you don’t date your own kind because you hate your self, if you loved your self, you would want somebody just like you…” That got me thinking…
Black men dating white women has become the latest fad in my town
More and more african american men are opting to date white women. Is it self hate? is it status?..is it because he thinks it makes him “more acceptable” to whites? Perhaps all of the above. Perhaps none of the above. Maybe some black men are dating white women because this is who they have fallen in love with, and her color is irrelevant.
I think any kind of “exclusive” dating is “hate and racism”, and prejudgment. To assume that you wont like a person, or that you can’t see your self having sex with a certain group, or excluding one group completely as a “no dating” group – this is a form of hate. If you do this to a race that happens to be your own…then yes this is self hate…I know because I have thought this way in the past.
Why is it more acceptable for a black woman to date a white?
It seems to be more accepted as “love” when a black woman and a white man are dating, but not if the man is black and the woman is white. Why? Could it be that the black woman, is seen as “being given a better opportunity” or that white men are seen as “more capable” of true love, therefore it must be a true relationship. I wonder.
black women dating asian men
I have noticed a lot more asian men with black women now a days…is this the latest fad for single black women dating? As a Rastafarian woman, I believe you should be with whoever you love. I mean really love. Not the type of love that is here today and gone tomorrow because someone gains a few inches in the middle section. Real love doesn’t notice weight gain, or other little silly things that people often say is the reason they fell out of love. If an asian man and a black woman truly love each other, then nothing and no body should stop them from being together.
So is dating outside your race a form of self hate?
It can be, if you are dating the other person to ignore who you are or to avoid your own heritage, culture, or ethnicity. It can be if you hate one or both of your parents and have vowed consciously or unconsciously not to have children of your culture / race. It can be if you can’t call your self your ethnicity out loud and say ” I am ______ and I am proud!” and mean it. Dating outside your race is not always a form of self hate, but it can be if you are doing it for the wrong reasons.
Thanks for reading my thoughts have a pleasant evening.
read some random opinions on this subject, click here.