Rastafarianism is the Religion of “Rasta” people. The correct term for this religion is “Rastafari.” In case you are not familiar with “Rastafari” The late great “Bob Marley” was a Rasta man who lived his life, “Rastafari.”
What is Rastafarianism or Rastafari all about?
Rastafari is a spirituality, or way of life, as the Rasta people call it. People often ask, where does this (religion) spirituality come from? It comes from “The most High” God. Or, one could say it comes from the heart. Either way it is of “divine” origin.
What is a Rasta?
Why Rastafari is not a Religion
The beliefs of Rastafarianism (The beliefs of Rastafari)
- Emperor Hallie Selassie as God
- Life After Death
- The smoking of Marijuana for relaxation
- Love for all humanity (Unity)
- vegetarian diet
Rastafarian beliefs of what not to do
- The consumption of alcohol or drugs
- Materialistic centered lifestyle
- The smoking of cigarettes
- Sexual promiscuity and much more.
Thank you for reading my article I wrote it because I know people have a lot of questions on Rastafari I hope you learned something.