Rasta Way of Life (Rastafari Livity)
Read Rasta Way of Life on amazon
Who made Rastafari a way o f life?
- No Medications – Avoid ingesting prescription medication use herbs and vitamins for health
- Organic food – Eat Organic, clean Vegan Food
- Share with the poor – Share his earnings with the poor and needy
- Unity – Unite with other nations in love
- No Drugs – Avoid drugs and Alcohol of all kinds
Rasta Way of life is not for those who are curious
I understand many people embrace the faith of Rastafari but not wholeheartedly. This is fine its your spiritual destiny, but would you really embrace a faith simply because your significant other is embracing it knowing it doesn’t really mean anything to you. Please think twice about it. Rastafari is not a toy for those who are “curious.” It is a faith of Jah, Jah is God.
What are some beliefs of Rasta Way of life?
- Rasta believe in one love
- Rasta believe in non attachment to material items
- Rasta believe eating meat is eating flesh
- Rasta believe babies and Children are divine beings
- Read Rastafari Beliefs and principes on amazon.com to learn more
More Rasta Blog Posts
- 25 Rasta women and Rasta men’s names
- King Selassie I speech on Leadership
- What to buy a Rasta Gift Ideas
- How to cook Steamed Jamaican Cabbage
Rasta way of life Righteousness and cleanliness
The Rastafari Livity is a Livity of Righteousness and cleanliness. Live righteous and live clean, let Rastafari be your guide. I Came into this faith through Jah. It was not an easy road and is still not an easy road, but I still embrace it because my spiritual destiny is something I know is real and is important to me.
Rasta Way of Life Book
- Rasta Way of Life – The role of the man in Rastafari
- Rasta Way of Life – The role of the woman in Rastafari
- Rasta Way of Life – Growing your Locks as Rasta
- Rasta Way of Life – How to Live natural
- Rasta Way of Life – What is not allowed as Rasta?
- King Selassie I
- Rasta Way of Life – Essentials of a Rastafari Home
- Rasta Way of Life – Teachings of His Imperial Majesty
- Rasta Way of Life – Rastafari Holy Days
- Rasta Way of Life – 7 Principles of Rastafari
- Rasta Way of Life – 5 Core Beliefs of Rasta
- Rasta Way of Life – How to Convert to Rastafari
- Rasta Way of Life – How to Dress As Rasta
- …and more…
- Rasta Way of Life – spiritual Duty of Rasta
A beginner book on Rasta Way of Life…
So if you really want to learn this way of life you should read this book. I am still working on it. I will release it within the next 4-6 weeks which is sometime before June.
One book I have written is called How to become a Rasta. I teach people what Rasta know and how to start embracing the Rastafari faith. It’s really a book for beginners.
The Rasta way of life has many rules and restrictions
- Rasta does not eat meat – Rasta only eat Ital Rast food.
- Rasta does not smoke cigarettes
- Rasta does not have sex to relieve sexual tensions (we make love)
- Rasta does not believe in a lust driven life
- Rasta is non materialistic
- Rasta make Jah the focus of all that we do and say each day.
- Rasta donates to the poor and needy
- Rasta does not believe in hording money
A Book on Rasta way of life beliefs
I have also written Rastafari Beliefs and principles, my newest eBook. I have come to understand that this book is not for everyone. This is not a book of entertainment. It is a book of truth. The truth is not for everyone. Some people do not know what to do with themselves when they get faced with the truth, so they get angry if it does not give them information to inflate their ego. This may sound arrogant but there are a lot of arrogant people who want to say they are Rasta. Read King Selassie I new way of life speech.
Rasta way of life..a commitment of the heart
Rastafari livity is for everyone but please only embrace this faith if you want to do it completely and forever. Rastafari is not a Religion but Jah is so real. He does not like to be disrespected. Well, it is his job to bring Judgement on the people who want to say “Yes, I am Rasta” and then break the covenant, not mine. I write my books to bring the light to the people…that is my job, what they do with the light after that is their own Judgment.
Love and Unity.
|RASTA WAY OF LIFE BOOK||LIFE AS A RASTA WOMAN BOOK|