- Jah is my best friend and I know it.
- Jah is my best friend but I try not to show it.
- He waits on my patiently as I play in Babylon.
- Jah has the control..
- …he lets me play and carry on in Babylon.
- Jah has a mission for me, a mission of integrity.
- I keep wishing to be from the other side…
- a Babylonian in the heart, oblivious to African Unity.
- Jah I know I will meet you face to face one day…
- You will read my heart in a spiritual way.
- I am hoping that I pass your scrutiny…
- Until then I wear my Rastafari Chains of Love, Righteousness, and African Unity.
Jah just keeps pulling me back, I have no choice but to live this life, yes it is a blessing, but sometimes like a child I wish to be somebody else and I want to play.