- Facebook (social media) can keep you locked in old patterns – Some people that we know through or on Facebook, may have negative expectations of us as people (perhaps from their past experiences with us)
- People might not accept our positive changes – Sometimes people just want you to be on the same (low) level as them. Or they may want to hold you back to make themselves feel better.
- Discernment when choosing a life partner – sometimes we find ourselves attracted to someone, but if we be honest with ourselves we will know that person is no good for us as a life partner. We need to have discernment or allow discernment from those that love us when choosing a partner. *(to a certain extent of course.
- Positive change comes from you – Positive change comes from you, its a decision you make and decide to embrace. There are others who are willing to do the same.
Rastafari Way of Life (Rastafari Livity)
- Why do Rasta cover dreadlocks?
- Rasta Beliefs on marriage
- How to be a true Rastafari
- 6 Rules to cook Ital food
- 7 Reasons why people become Rastafari
- How to Create your Rasta Name
- How do Rasta lock their hair?
- 7 Ital Food Recipes
- 67 spiritual uses for Incense
- The Bible: How to be Humble