Jah Rastafari: 5 Rastafarian home must haves!
#1 Rasta Lion of judah flag
Red yellow and green represents Ethiopia, King Selassie I, Jah Power.
- Meditation – Rasta use lion of Judah flag for meditation on the Royal energy of his Imperial majesty and Empress Menen
- Prayer – Lion of Judah flag may be laid out next to Rasta, never beneath Rasta, as a point of contact before and after prayer to the Most High.
- Historic meditation – Lion of Judah flag may be used to help one over stand history through historical meditation. Help Rasta gain wisdom. I spend time with my Rasta flag and stay open to the experiences the King may have had during that time, 1930 – 1974, as King of Ethiopia. This is just one way the flag gives us wisdom and historic overstanding. Don;t worry what Jah wants you to know he will teach you. Just be open…he will do the rest.
- Raise Vibration – Great tool for raising ones vibration. Meditate on the beauty, divinity, infinity, Wealth etc represented by this spiritual flag.
- Your Rasta Name
- What is Rastafari? 10 Points
#2 Rasta Bible (King James Version)
Story of Israelite came to be Gods chosen people, and the rules he gave them as holy and separate people. Stories, as teachings how to live a life that is pleasing to Jah.
- Psalms – Rasta read psalms daily. Its pleasing to Most High, provides access teachings of righteousness.
- Meditation – Reading the psalms and scriptures is a form of meditation as a Rasta, and provides wisdom and knowledge and self-awareness as we learn about the history of Jah people (The Israelite’s).
- Healing – |Meditate on the words of most high bring healing…of all kinds.
- Ital food: How to cook Spicy Eggplant
- Rastafari Stereotypes & Myths!
How to make your home more Rastafari Video from YouTube
#3 Natural Health Medicine and healing books
Rasta does not believe in taking pharmaceuticals. for this reason it is common for Rasta to have a variety of natural health books at home
- Herbs – Herbs are Jah Pharmacy. Rasta likes to learn about, The medicinal use/benefits of herbs and plants.
- Vitamins and Minerals – As Rasta we belive your food is your medicine. It’s good to learn which foods have which vitamins and minerals. It’s also good to learn about the vitamins and minerals themselves.
#4 A plaque or framed Photo of his Imperial Majesty
Rasta study bible – Use bible stories help us to teach others help Rasta overstand life.
Tribe of Judah – As we know King Selassie I is of the Tribe of Judah in the bible. Rasta read the bible to learn about the Israelite’s, and the history of the tribe of Judah and its lineage. We have a photo of The King in our homes to acknowledge the creator, the actualization of the bible in man, and the Image of our faith, as His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie. Just like Jesus to Christians, or Buddha to Buddhists.
#5 Vegan Cookbooks
- Rasta cook without salt
- Rastas do not eat meat
- Rasta like to cook with lots of flavor
- Rastas do not cook with or eat eggs or fish or shell-fish
Rastas have vegan cook books in the home for…..
- Inspiration – To inspire us to cook different meals and put our own spin on the food, using familiar spices. So a falafel with some Caribbean curry perhaps. Or one could cook a vegan taco with some Jerk seasoning? Learn other recipes and incorporate the spices you like and know.
- Hearty vegan food recipes – Rasta like to cook food that is hearty and tastes great without the beef or chicken etc. Sometimes when cooking vegan its tough to know what to cook that filling and tastes great. Vegan cook books can let you know whats included in the ingredients to let you know if it’s a light vegan meal, or a hearty vegan meal. Some things I use to make my meal more hearty is …Veggie chunks, beans, vegan chicken etc. Learn how to cook Jamaican Inspired Veggie Chunks.
- Vegan Food of other Countries – Great way to learn how to cook without eggs, including vegetables and various types of food such as (middle eastern, Indian, Ethiopian etc inspired dishes.)
- Impress your friends – Vegan cookbooks help Rasta learn how to cook more vegan recipes than the ones he already knows. This is a great way to impress your friends with vegan food dinners, when you have them over.
- How to Be a True Rastafari
- Haile Selassie Quotes: 5 “New Way of Life” Speech Quotes
Thanks for reading. May Jah Bless You Abundantly. Rastafari.
Rasta Books: Rasta Way of Life books
|RASTA WAY OF LIFE BOOK||LIFE AS A RASTA WOMAN BOOK|