How to Keep a Rasta Happy!
- Why Rasta say “King Selassie I (Jah Rastafari)”
- How to Be a True Rastafari
- 7 Reasons Why People Become Rastafari?
- How to Tell if someone is Rastafari
- 5 Rastafari views and Principles on Money
- How to cook Ital Rasta food: 6 Rules
Make a Rasta happy by….Cook strictly Ital (Vegan)
– Rasta love food that reminds them
of Jah living. Food such as vegetables, fruits, beans, seeds, and earth vegetables…, so be sure to cook strictly (Ital) Vegan food, to keep your Rasta Happy.
Don’t Curse and swear!
– Rasta do not like the sound of swear words, or put downs, or anything that is said with a malicious or negative intent. Use positive words to express your self or simply leave out the swearing and negative intent. Rasta are sensitive beings.
Show Love to Children and The Elderly
– Rasta love to care for the poor, needy, elderly and children. If you care for persons from this group, this will make your Rasta very happy.
You Spend time alone…this makes a Rasta happy
– Spend time alone without stimulation from something or someone else. Rasta believes that time alone is time with God. Embrace it. Check out my book of Rasta Meditation. or My Rasta Prayers book for tough times. Many people enjoy it.
If you want to keep your Rasta happy…Respect his or her alone time!
– Respect when your Rasta is a lone. A Rastafari spiritual and personal time is of the utmost importance. Rasta have spiritual times, that last for hours, or for days… If you can handle that…your Rasta will be quite happy.
Love Jah Rastafari, and your Rasta will love you
– A true Rastafari who loves and respects his partner will want him/her to have their own faith, and Rasta takes simple comfort in the fact that they love God, and have their own personal relationship with him. Some Rasta may appreciate if a one does decide to convert to Rastafari.
Play Rasta Reggae Music, this makes all Rasta feel happy inside
– Rastafari men and women love to hear Rastafari Reggae music playing. It makes them feel good inside. Try playing some Rasta Reggae music to show your Rasta that you care and that you are sensitive to their needs and desires. Try some Dennis Brown, Some Gregory Isaacs, or even some “old school” Garnett Silk. Your Rasta will smile to be surprised by these spiritual sounds.
Seek to “Overstand” Your Rastafari!
– Seek to understand situations rather than get angry or become offended. Rasta love when people are patient and seek deeper “understanding” of things.
Never discuss S*x with your Rasta…Just drop hints
– Rasta do not believe in discussing s*xual issues. We believe if your mate, is not a good match for you in this way…it is your fate. We use clean words for s*x, and we don’t seek to pervert or amplify sexual encounters. Rasta sees s*x as love-making.
Buy Gifts that are Rastafari, these make Rasta happy
– Rasta like gifts that are red yellow and green, related to Africa, or have a picture of Marcus Garvey, King Selassie I, or Bob Marley on it. When searching for a gift for your Rasta keep this in mind. Rasta love Rasta hats, and Rasta beaded necklaces in case you were wondering. These types of gifts make Rasta feel happy inside. Buy your Rastafarian flag.
- Rasta Women s Clothing – Red Yellow and Green, Shirt, Dress, Skirt etc.
- Jamaican Style Rice and Peas Recipe
Respect your Rasta personal space and items
– don’t change or touch or move anything that belongs to a Rasta. It may have spiritual meaning. Such an action may be taken personally, but Rasta are so gentle that they would never say. Keep your Rasta happy and don’t touch or move personal items.
Don’t ask too many questions about his/her faith
– Just accept Rasta as they are….I guarantee the Rasta in your life is accepting you as you are! So, why not return the favour? Don’t ask to many questions about his/her faith…it supposed to be a personal thing anyway right?
Embrace Cleanliness, Dirtiness makes Rasta unhappy
– Rasta like all things “clean.” Rasta love to live in a clean home, have on clean clothes, eat clean food, use clean language, and to maintain clean thoughts. That the Rastafari way of life.
Rasta feel happiest when you love yourself
Rasta Books: Rasta Way of Life books
|Rasta Way of Life book||Life as a rasta woman book|