- Don’t assume they are Rasta.
- Don’t make judgements about their lifestyle.
- Don’t assume they want to be something they are not.
- Don’t assume they are Jamaican.
- Don’t just touch the dreadlocks
- Please please don’t stare its rude.
For those who have dreadlocks
- Please wash your dreadlocks at least 2 times per week.
- Please cover your dreads at night when you sleep so others don’t have to stare at lint, stuck in your locks.
- Please don’t think dreadlocks are excuse to be dirty and to not shower.
- Please don’t think dreadlocks automatically make you Rasta.
- Please don’t assume that because you have dreadlocks you understand others with dreadlocks
- Please keep your dreadlocks neat tidy and on your own person.
- Please wash your dreadlocks at least once a week so that they don’t stink even when you have left the room.