This page on my blog is very important to me. It is how many people will learn the many aspects of Rastafari above an beyond Dreadlocks on a level that can be understood. Rastafari has many components that make up Rastafari is a list of some of them.
- King Selassie I Visit to Jamaica
- Test Questions: King Selassie I Visit to Jamaica
- Rastafari & ShashamaneTest Questions: Rastafari & Shashamane
- Marcus Garvey “The Prophet”
- Test Questions: Marcus Garvey “The Prophet”
- Bob Marley Interview on Rastafari
- Test Questions: Bob Marley
- Biblical Awareness of Rastafari
- Test Questions: Jah Covenant with Abraham
- Test Questions: The Israelites oppressed in Slavery
- Test Questions: Parted the Red Sea
- Test Questions: Esau and Jacob
- Test Questions” The birth of Samuel
- Test Questions: David and Goliath/David Anointed as King
- Test Questions: David and Goliath/David Anointed as King
- Test Questions: David’s Instruction to King Solomon
- Test Questions: Solomon’s Heart turns away from Jah
- Test Questions: “Sodom’s Depravity” – Genesis 19
- Test Questions: Jacob’s Name Is Changed to Israel
- Test Questions: Samson and Delilah
- Convert to Rastafari as a Way of Life
- Test Questions: “The 10 Commandments”
- Rastafari Holy Sabbath
- Test Questions: Rastafari Holy Sabbath
- Unlawful Sexual Relations – Leviticus 18
- Test Questions: Unlawful Sexual Relations – Leviticus 18
- Convert Your Home to Rastafari
- Lion of Judah Flag Meaning:
- Test Questions: Lion of Judah Flag
- Jamaican Flag Meaning
- Test Questions: The Jamaican Flag
- Nag Champa Incense” – How Rasta Use Incense
- Convert your Beliefs to Rastafari
- Test Questions: Convert your Beliefs to Rastafari
- More About His Imperial Majesty
- King Selassie I Youth and Royal lineage
- Test Questions: King Selassie I Youth and Royal lineage
- Emperor Haile Selassie I Coronation
- Test Questions: Emperor Haile Selassie I Coronation
- King Selassie I Speeches
- Test Questions: SPIRITUALITY” – King Selassie I
- Convert Your Appearance to Rastafari
- Clothing / Makeup / Tattoos & Piercings
- Test Questions: Convert your Appearance to Rastafari
- Convert your Temple to Rastafari
- Test Questions: Convert your Thought Processes
Basically my goal in writing this book was to inform people who were not born with the faith to know all that Rasta people know through study, word of mouth, and having the faith written on their hearts. Again this page is very special to me. Please be patient as I fix this page and get the ebook to a better level that it can be understood and appreciated.
Bare with me my people this page is still in the working. I will take some time and get it up to speed….please be patient
The title of my new book is called “Convert to Rastafari: 100 Rasta Religion Questions” In it I will have 100 Questions about the Rastafari Livity, Rastafari in The Bible, King Selassie I, Jamaica, and Ethiopia. Here is a sample of my new book that I just cant seem to complete. Jah help me…to finish it!
Biblical Awareness of Rastafari
As you convert to Rastafari it is imperative that you study and know the king James Version bible from front to back. Abraham is where the Covenant starts.
Jah Covenant with Abraham – Genesis 17
Rastafari is a Covenant just like the Covenant that Jah made with Abraham
“…17 When Abram was 99 years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless. 2 And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying: 4 “As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you. 7 And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will their God.
- How old was Abraham when Jah appeared before him? ____________________
- What did Jah establish between himself and Abraham?____________________
- What was Abraham’s name before Jah changed it to Abraham____________________
- What is the name of the Land Jah promised Abraham and his descendants?____________________
Test Answers: Jah Covenant with Abraham
- How old was Abraham when Jah appeared before him? 99
- What did Jah establish between himself and Abraham? A Covenant
- What was Abraham’s name before Jah changed it to Abraham? Abram
- What is the name of the Land Jah promised Abraham and his descendants? Canaan
The Birth of the Rastafari Faith
On November 2nd 1930, King Selassie I, a Black Ethiopian man of Solomonic Lineage, was Crowned “King of Ethiopia.” From that day forward Marcus Garvey was Hailed as a Prophet, to the Rastafari Peoples, for his “prophetic words” concerning the crowing of Emperor Haile Selassie I, and The Rastafari faith was born.
What was the prophetic statement Marcus Garvey made about the up and coming crowning of King Selassie I?
What does Rasta Know?
This Rastafari Study Booklet was written for those who want to learn about Rastafari and know what every Rasta knows. I have written out the Questions for you…so that you may read and answer them in your own mind as you come upon the answers to the Questions in the paragraph text.
Rastafari is not a Religion but a way of life. To learn and study Rastafari is not a Requirement of the Livity, however if you should meet another Rasta The two of you You may engage in what’s known as a “Rastafari Reasoning SEssion.” in the hopes that you may “enlighten” one another with your perspective.
Again this Rastafari booklet is based on the Knowledge that Every Rasta knows, in order to help those who want to learn about the Rastafari Faith and Livity, and to bring one up to speed so that one may have the full “overstanding” of Rastafari.
Love & Blessings in the name of His Imperial majesty,
Jamaica & Rastafari Culture
- Why do Rasta cover dreadlocks?
- Rasta Beliefs on marriage
- How to be a true Rastafari
- 6 Rules to cook Ital food
- 7 Reasons why people become Rastafari
- How to Create your Rasta Name
- How do Rasta lock their hair?
- 7 Ital Food Recipes
- 67 spiritual uses for Incense
- The Bible: How to be Humble
King Selassie I Visit to Jamaica (Wikipedia)
Haile Selassie visited Jamaica on Thursday, 21 April 1966. Some 100,000 Rastafari from all over Jamaica descended on Palisadoes Airport in Kingston, having heard that the man whom they considered to be God was coming to visit them. They waited at the airport playing drums and smoking large quantities of marijuana. Today the Rastafarians celebrate that Haile Selassie visited Jamaica on April 21st, known as “Groundation day.”
When Haile Selassie’s Ethiopian Airlines flight landed at the airport at 1:30 PM, the crowd surrounded his plane on the tarmac. The day had been overcast and stormy. After about half an hour, the door swung open and the emperor appeared at the top of the mobile steps. A deafening tumult was heard from the crowd, who beat calabash drums, lit firecrackers, waved signs, and sounded Abeng horns of the Maroons. All protocol was dropped as the crowd pressed past the security forces and onto the red carpet that had been laid out for the reception. Selassie waved from the top of the steps; some interpreters have claimed that he shed tears, although this is disputed. He then returned into the plane, disappearing for several more minutes. Finally Jamaican authorities were obliged to request Ras Mortimer Planno, a well-known Rasta leader, to climb the steps, enter the plane, and negotiate the
Emperor’s descent. When Planno reemerged, he announced to the crowd: “The Emperor has instructed me to tell you to be calm. Step back and let the Emperor land” After Planno escorted the African monarch down the steps, journalists were puzzled by Selassie’s refusal to walk on the red carpet on the way to his limousine. [hence grounation,Iyaric equivalent of foundation, “uplifted” with the sound of the word ground in the sense of “making contact with the soil”] He was then driven to theKing’s House, the residence ofGovernor-GeneralClifford Campbell.
As a result of Planno’s actions, the Jamaican authorities were asked to ensure that Rastafarian representatives were present at all state functions attended by His Majesty, and Rastafari elders, including Planno and probablyJoseph Hibbert, also obtained a private audience with the Emperor, where he reportedly told them that they should not immigrate to Ethiopia until they had first liberated the people of Jamaica. This dictum came to be known as “liberation beforerepatriation”. At a dinner held at the King’s House, Rastas claimed that acting Jamaican Prime MinisterDonald Sangster had stamped his foot at Lulu, Haile Selassie’s pet chihuahua, who, they swore, had responded with the roar of a lion.
Defying expectations of the Jamaican authorities, Selassie never rebuked the Rastafari for their belief in him as theMessiah. Instead, he presented the movement’s faithful elders with gold medallions bearing the Ethiopian seal – the only recipients of such an honour on this visit. Meanwhile, he presented some of the Jamaican politicians, including Sangster, with miniature coffin-shaped cigarette boxes.
Beliefs & Principles
What are 5 Essentials of a Rastafari Home?
What are 5 Beliefs of Rasta?
Name the 7 Principles of the Rastafari Livity
Convert to Rastafari – 20 King Selassie I Questions.
- What Date Were King Selassie I and Empess Menen Crowned King and Queen of Ethiopia?
- What year was King Selassie I born?
- What is the name of King Selassie I Father?
- What was the name of the Baby born to King Solomon and The Queen of Sheba?
- Name the King, that proves King Selassie I Royal & Divine Lineage?
- What was King Selassie I name at birth?
- What does Haile Selassie Mean?
- What year did Italy invade Ethiopia?
These are just some of the Questions answered in my book. You can use these questions to test your self for now…until the book comes out.