Ital Rasta Recipe: Jamaican Cabbage
You will need…
- 1 medium cabbage
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper (cut up and add for spicy)
- 2 sprig thyme
- 1 crushed garlic or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 or 3 small slices of a sweet green pepper.
- 1 medium chopped onion or 2 tablespoon onion powder
- black pepper
- Sea salt to taste ( optional)
- 1/4 cup water
Cut up/slice cabbage leaves in pieces.
Sauté onion, garlic, pepper, thyme in margarine.
Add cut up cabbage water and stir.
Cover saucepan and cook cabbage are tender.
Add whole scotch bonnet pepper
Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Simmer then serve with avocado pear.
Jamaicanlove.org Blog Posts
- How to Cook for a Jamaican man
- Jamaican Language Translations
- Common Names in Jamaican Culture
- Jamaican men characteristics
- 7 Tips for becoming a new Rasta
- Jamaican Food Culture
- My Own Montego Bay Tourist Review
- 8 tips to kiss a Jamaican
- How to Get rid of Headache naturally
- How to cook Jamaican Barbecue Ribs
- How to Cook Jamaican Curried Goat
- How to keep a Jamaican woman happy
- How to Get a Jamaican Girl to Marry You!
- 8 Tips on dating a Jamaican man
- How to get rid of dysmenorrhea
- How to Cook Rice and Peas
- How to Cook Jamaican Curried Shrimp
- 10 Things Jamaican men like in a woman
- 10 Rules for dating a Jamaican man
- 10 Things Jamaicans Love!
- How to Cook Jamaican Breakfast “Run Down”
- Jamaican Beef Patty Recipe