- Take advantage of opportunities, but guard yourself against evil. Don’t underrate yourself.
- Humility deserves honor and respect, but a low opinion of yourself leads to sin.
- Do not let others have their way at your expense; do not bring on your own ruin by giving up your rights.
- Never hesitate to speak out when the occasion[c] calls for it.
- Don’t hide your wisdom.
- Your wisdom and education can be known only by what you say. Do not, however, go against the truth, and remember that you do not know everything.
- Don’t be ashamed to confess your sins; there’s no point in trying to stop a river from flowing.
- Don’t allow yourself to be dominated by someone who is stupid or show partiality to influential people.
- Stand up for what is right, even if it costs you your life; the Lord Jah will be fighting on your side.
- Don’t be quick to speak or lazy and negligent in your work.
- Don’t act like a lion at home or be suspicious of your servants.
- Don’t stick out your hand to get something if you’re going to be tightfisted when the time comes to pay it back.
10 Bible Teachings for New Rastafari
- How to Handle Stupid People
- How to handle friendships
- Faithfulness to Jah
- Be Humble
- Giving to the poor
- Self Confidence as a Rasta
- Advice for Men about Women
- Learn from Wisdom
- Friendship with others
- Sincerity and Self Control
5 Jah Covenants
- Jah Covenant with Noah of the bible
- Jah Covenant with Abraham of the bible
- Jah Covenant with Moses of the bible
- Jah Covenant with David of the bible
- Jah Covenant with Jesus Christ of the bible
Ital Food Recipes to Try at Home
- How to cook Jamaican Style JERK Fried Fish
- How to cook Curried Tofu
- How to cook Ital Rasta Soup
- How to cook Spicy Eggplant
- How to cook Spicy steamed Jamaican Style Cabbage
- How to cook Curried Carrot Soup
6 King Speeches