5 Beliefs for Rasta Children
- Equality of the Nations – All cultures and nations and their beliefs and way of life are equal to yours and significant
- RasTafari are Role Models – That King Selassie I and Empress Menen are our role Models as Rasta people.
- The name of the Creator – That the creators name is “Jah” and that King Selassie I is his Elect.
- All people are Jah People – That all people are Africans because the first man Jah created was a black African, there for all people are African because we share the same ancestral root.
- Clean Living – That Zion is our home as Rasta, and that we must live clean and righteous to enter Zion.
Because Rastafari is not a Religion, raising a Rasta child, is more about sharing the light of Rastafari with your child, until they come of age to acknowledge the teachings of Rastafari on their own.
New blog post: 6 Rules to cook Ital Rasta food.
The Rastafari way of life has many restrictions
- We do not eat meat
- We do not smoke cigarettes
- We do not have sex to relieve sexual tensions (we make love)
- We do not believe in a lust driven life
- We are non materialistic
- We make Jah the focus of all that we do and say each day.
- We donate to the poor and needy
- We do not believe e in hording money
I have also written Rastafari Beliefs and principles, my newest ebook. I have come to understand that this book is not for everyone. This is not a book of entertainment. It is a book of truth. The truth is not for everyone. Some people do not know what to do with themselves when faces with the truth, so they get angry if it does not give them information to inflate their ego. This may sound arrogant but there are a lot of arrogant people who want to say they are Rasta.
Rastafari livity is for everyone but please only embrace this faith if you want to do it completely and forever. Rastafari is not a Religion but Jah is so real. He does not like to be disrespected. Well, it is his job to bring Judgement on the people who want to say “Yes, I am Rasta” and then break the covenant, not mine. I write my books to bring the light to the people…that is my job, what they do with the light after that is their own Judgment.
Love and Unity.