10 Things about Rastafari
- King Selassie I Lives on – Rasta think of “the King” as living amongst us in spirit, and in all things.
- Rasta Believe in a “Judgement Day” – Rasta believe that every person will face a Judgement day. This is a time when The Most High will Judge the big and the small of all deeds for all persons.
- Rasta are vegan – Rastafari peoples are Vegan. We do not eat meat under any circumstance. Back in the day some Rasta ate Chicken and fish. Now I believe Rasta are eating fish only if they know the fish is healthy. In other words its mostly Rasta who live in the Caribbean who are eating fish in large quantities, now a days.
- Rasta do not consume pharmaceuticals – Rastafari believe that pharmaceuticles are designed to encourage the body to make a person more sick so they can take more pharmaceuticles. Babylon and their tricks!
- We call “God” “Jah” – Some people say Jah is short for Jehova.
- Life after Death – Rasta believes in life after death for those who live a spiritually clean lifestyle
- Red Yellow and Green, Spiritual colors – The Rastafari Colors, of Red Yellow and Green, are spiritual Colors in Rastafari and Represent, Africa, Ethiopia, King Selassie I and Rastafari.
- Prophets of Jah – Many Rasta are prophets of Jah, Just like Moses, Noah, in the King James Version Bible. Here to deliver a message of love peace unity and Jah Living.
- The 10 Commandments – Rastafari take the 10 Commandments of the Bible to heart. We know anybody who loves Jah must live by the 10 commandments. These are the Basic Rules for Living the Rasta Way of Life!
- Rastafari is for everyone who desires to enter Zion (heaven) – Rastafari excludes no one, not based on color, religion, geography, age…all are welcome to embrace Rastafari.
Blessed Love to Each and all. Rastafari. More Love.
- Why Rasta say “King Selassie I (Jah Rastafari)”
- How to Be a True Rastafari
- 7 Reasons Why People Become Rastafari?
- How to Tell if someone is Rastafari
- 5 Rastafari views and Principles on Money
- How to cook Ital Rasta food: 6 Rules
You might also enjoy reading…